Name and contact details
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
+45 55 20 57 94
We are processing your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any national regulation applicable to us.
We may collect the following non-sensitive personal data about you when you sign up for an online consultation:
We process non-sensitive personal data on the basis of Article 6 in the GDPR, more specifically, our legal basis for collecting and processing personal data is for each service outlined below:
The processing of your data is either based on:
- Consent: Processing is based on an obtained consent from you.
- Contract: Processing is necessary to fulfil a contractual obligation with you or entering into such obligation.
- Legal obligation: It is required by law that we process the personal data.
- Vital interest: Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person.
If the processing is based on your consent, you may at any time withdraw your consent by contacting us.
Use of personal data
All personal information gathered by us is seen as confidential. As a company we adhere to the danish law on the subject of GDPR and only use what is needed for our systems to run smoothly for your convenience.
We process your personal data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner. The data we collect is solely used for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
All use of your personal data is relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
Transfer of personal data
We will not share your personal data to any third-parties without your consent, unless it is specifically stated or required by law that we do so.
Your information is only forwarded to third partys in necessary cases such as:
- Classes provided by external teachers
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific end device used. This does not mean, however, that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
Integration of third-party services and content
To book a consultation with RAVE Yoga, we use service application Calendly. Website visitors are redirected from raveyoga.dk to calendly.com and provide necessary contact details. Here you can find the privacy statement of Calendly (as of January 1st, 2021) https://calendly.com/privacy
When we store and process personal data that we have received from you, we always take every step possible to store it in a secure manner. However, we cannot guarantee that your data is 100% secure as we cannot guarantee that the data will not be accessed or otherwise misused as a result of an unlawful act or similar. We do take all necessary precautions to keep your data safe. When you give us access to- or transfer personal data to us – you do so at your own risk.
The following security measures are in place to keep your data safe:
- Firewalls & anti-virus
- Online multi-factor authentication
- Internal policies & password protection
Access to your information
Right to access
- GDPR Article 15: You have the right to obtain a confirmation from us as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, including information on the purpose-, categories-, recipients-, and time of storage of the processing.
Right to rectification
- GDPR Article 16: If you figure out, that the data that is being processed about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to get that data rectified. We will communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data to any recipient to whom the personal data has been originally disclosed, unless it proves impossible according to Article 19.
Right to erasure and restriction of processing
- GDPR Article 17: You also have the right to get your personal data erased, if the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed. Please see Article 17 for the full list of reasons for your right to erasure. GDPR Article 18: You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if it is (i) inaccurate; (ii) unlawful; (iii) the purpose of the processing has changed; or (iv) you have objected to the processing according to Article 21.
Right to data portability
- GDPR Article 20: You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You can also request that we transmit your data to another party.
Right to object
- GDPR Article 21: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if it is being used for profiling or direct marketing purposes.
Contact information, requests & complaints
If you want to exercise any of your above rights, please contact our data protection responsible:
CVR number: 43593579
att: Helen Erichsen, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you find that your personal data has been processed in a way that does not meet the requirements of the GDPR and if you want to file a complaint, you have a specific right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. The supervisory authority will guide you through the process. See contact information below:
Carl Jacobsens Vej 35,
Phone: +45 33 19 32 00
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status November 2022.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration.